Computerized custom embroidery is a service we perform in-house. We offer computerized multi-head custom embroidery, puff embroidery, tackle twill, custom appliqué and a wide range of thread and fabric embellishments to suit your project. We serve corporate uniform and identity programs, participant and on-site special event merchandise, custom merchandising, industry applications, cut and sew programs, special garment fabrication and warehousing and fulfillment.
The quality of your embroidery is directly related to three factors: digitizing, quality of embroidery equipment and the skill and care of the production department.
- Digitizing sets up your custom logo utilizing a proprietary software computer language that our Tajima and SWF embroidery equipment is able to read. This language communicates with the equipment regarding stitch direction, thread color, thread and directional changes and the overall size that corresponds to the elements of your logo. Digitizing is specific to the fabric application, so let us know if you are embroidering a baseball cap, a pique polo shirt, a polar fleece jacket, etc. ahead of time. The cost to digitize your artwork is a one time set up charge. The stitch count is based on the density and size of your designs and affects the final cost.
- Embroidery equipment that is well maintained and properly utilized gives you a final product that is smooth and high quality. Our equipment can embroider up to 15 colors, and we can sew on a wide variety of items including flat panels of fabric for pre-production, baseball cap panels, finished headwear ,light weight and heavy season jackets, briefcases, tote bags, tees, ladies and men’s twill button down shirts and corporate uniform programs which need personalization.
- Our production department is well-versed in converting the digital images into embroidered designs, and have operating the embroidery machines for numerous years.
The process of ordering custom embroidery is as follows:
- Send us your logo. Be sure to look at our art requirements. If you have an idea and no artwork, our art department will help you directly.
Call 800-567-7833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be able to track your art along the way until you approve the art you like as final revision. We work to make this a seamless and creative process.
- You choose a garment or item from our on-line catalog or we can send you a catalog. If you email email@example.com, a client services representative can recommend options based on your specifications. Just tell us your deadline, quantity, price range, garment color and style preferences.
Delivery Time: Can be as short as a week depending on product availability and the season. Have a project that is a RUSH ORDER?
Call now! 800-567-7833 We can help!